Last Saturday morning, I tooled around what I consider "my" little two square mile area of town. "My" because it's my neighborhood.
Saturday routines typically include:
- Sweet Bay at the Park
- Main library
- Oak Cemetery (I visit a friend - weird relationship, yes.) ;)
- Hunts Park (the boys of autumn are fun to watch from the bluff at the cemetery)
- Creekmore Park
As I enjoyed my routine, I realized lots of other people include these places as part of THEIR routines.
So I ask you to do a few of things on the remaining autumn afternoons in Fort Smith:
- Think about what you ENJOY about places you encounter as part of your normal routines
- Think about how the places make you feel - comfortable, happy, nostalgic? Whatever
- Tell us what attributes make these places special to you