Join The Britt Hunt Company and develop a career with an industry leader while earning a highly competitive base salary plus commission!
The Britt Hunt Company, LLC has a 20 year history of success that is founded on it's desire and commitment to honoring it's promises to it's customers by helping them to increase their profits by partnering with an industry leader. TBHC stands on its values of Unity, Excellence, Disclipline, Commitment and Integrity and believes that finding passionate people and investing in their development is the key to achieving incredible goals.
As the largest regional distributor of Hunt Brothers® Pizza (www.huntbrotherspizza.com) currently sold in 28 states with over 6,500 locations, TBHC knows that having great, energetic, self-motivated team members is the key to achieving its mission of being the best in sales, service and direct distribution.
The Britt Hunt Company is currently seeking qualified Outside Sales Consultants for an amazing opportunity in the Fort Smith, AR area. As an Outside Sales Consultant in Fort Smith, AR, you will join a profitable organization with other long tenured sales professionals that are building successful sales careers. You will build your business by presenting Hunt Brother’s® Pizza, a industry leading, turnkey program to prospective customers within the convenience store industry through cold calling and qualified generated leads. Established in rural, urban and inner city areas, this pizza program is the best in the industry.
• Establish new accounts by conducting cold calls (approaching prospective customers through face-to-face interaction), responding to qualified referrals and follow up to build the sales territory
• Conduct sales presentations and pizza/product bake product demonstrations to highlight the positive difference the Hunt Brothers program can make to the customer’s business.
• Establish rapport with potential customers through effective communication and knowledge of the convenience store industry and surrounding area.
• Communicate daily with the District Manager and provide summary reports.
• Track and manage each customer and sales prospect through the use of a CRM database management system.
• Attend the Hunt Brothers® Pizza Training School, field training courses, driver certification courses, and other professional development courses, as needed
• Assist in the opening of new store locations.
• Attend tradeshows.
• Make bank deposits for all monies collected.
• High School diploma required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
• 3-5 years of successful cold call (approaching prospective customers through face-to-face interaction) outside sales experience is required; large item, program/concept sales experience preferred
• Experience in convenience store/grocery or small business market, preferred
• Previous category management and/or store layout experience, a plus.
• Proven track record in outside sales, business development and ability to “close deals” with customers using fact-based selling and superior communications skills
• Ambitious and hard working with integrity and commitment to excellence
• Proven history of learning/embracing technology to manage customer interactions. CRM experience preferred.
• Strong work ethic and integrity (minimum of 45 - 50 hours worked/800 – 1200 miles driven weekly)
• Ability to work independently, disciplined, self motivated and results driven
• Professional image and entrepreneurial spirit
• Excellent oral and written communication skills and interpersonal skills
• Strong organizational and follow-up skills
• Strong analytical and decision-making skills
• Valid driver’s license with no more than 1 moving citation with a 3 year period.
• Above average base pay plus excellent commission plan including residual sales commission
• Company vehicle and laptop equipped with the latest sales technology
• Extensive company-paid training
• Monthly cell phone allowance
• Paid Time Off earned from the first day of employment
• Competitive medical plans and 401(k) plan with company contribution
• Company paid short and long term disability insurance
• Additional incentives for going above and beyond company requirements
• Free pizza for you and your family
The Britt Hunt Company seeks honest, trainable candidates who are passionate about sales and supporting our company’s vision, mission and values. If you are interested in this great opportunity to take charge of your life and become a vital part of our Sales team, apply today!
The Britt Hunt Company, LLC is an equal opportunity, drug free employer.